ENP Newswire - 15 January 2014 Release date- 13012014 - Monday, 13 January starts a unique event, in which the Czech Savings Bank recently sold mortgages through its facebookoveho profile . All registered Czech savings bank guarantees to new mortgage interest rate of 2.99%. If the action involves more than 250 candidates, they can reduce the rate themselves even to 2.69%. Offer valid for all new five-year fixed mortgage with 28 closed February 2014 and the repayment of the active account at Czech Savings Bank . It can be used for refinancing of mortgages from other banks. 'We want to support ongoing client interest mortgages, and so we have them right at the beginning of this year prepared a unique event. This time we decided on a new market, a unique way of offering mortgages through social networks. Additionally, clients can themselves affect what will be the resulting interest rate, 'said Veronika Jancova, director of the department of management of retail products and processes Czech Savings Bank . 'The principle of action is simple: run from 13 27 January, and if you do it in this period involved more than 250 clients, each of them would rate 2.69%, 'explained Veronika Jancova. All who wish to attend the event register using the website facebookovych Czech Savings Bank . If after the event registered more than 250 clients, all of the interest rate reduced to 2.69%. Actions also motivates clients to obtain information about the possibility of a favorable interest rate spread between friends and acquaintances. Engage all clients can both Czech Savings Bank , as well as non-clients. Last year, the Czech Savings Bank mortgages totaling nearly 41 billion CZK more than 26,500 clients. In comparison with the year 2012, a 14% increase in number and 12% in volume. In the third quarter of 2013 Czech Savings Bank sold the largest number of mortgages on the market, its market share in terms of sales of mortgages was 28%. Last year, people were taking an average mortgage in the amount of CZK 1.6 million of five-year fixed interest rate. The highest demand for mortgages has long been in Prague and Central Bohemia. For more information please contact the Press Centre Financial Group Czech Savings Bank : Helena Matuszna Spokesperson MS E-mail: email@example.com Klara Pacesova Press MS
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?