"The life sciences industry continues to be a key economic driver that is not only advancing global health, but providing thousands of high-paying jobs for our citizens," Newhouse said. "
The Ben Franklin Technology Partners of
The initiative is a new public/private partnership designed to ensure
"PA Life Sciences Connectfocuses the capabilities and networks of its stakeholders to a specific need and opportunity within the region's life sciences community, by retaining its talent through opening up new possibilities for business formation and growth," said
PA Life Sciences Connectwill leverage all of the region's life science assets and engage an expansive network of partners to develop the first, collective regional approach to connect displaced life sciences workers with companies hiring new employees.
"The entrepreneurial foundation in
PA Life Sciences Connectwill be led by the BFTP-SEPA and the MCEDC, in partnership with Pennsylvania BIO, i2n,
To officially kick off the initiative, Newhouse met today with CEOs and employees operating at the life sciences incubator site in the
D2PA was established by Governor
For more information, visit www.newPA.com.
TNS 24KuanRap-140115-30FurigayJane-4601725 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction