NexTraq®, a leading GPS fleet and asset tracking company, today announced its customer,
With a great relationship with their sales representative and an implementation that was completed in one day, Ayoub notes that ramp up time was quick. The instantaneous integration of the NexTraq Fleet Tracking solution and Compusource field service software has increased productivity up to 15%.
Ayoub said, “The mapping functionality really helped out our dispatcher who was initially unfamiliar with some of our service area. Now, she is able to send the closest vehicle to a service call to increase our overall feet productivity.”
Additionally, Ayoub mentions that the NexTraq solution has increased overall employee accountability. He said, “We are a family-oriented business, so we don’t have many issues with drivers. If, however, there is a driver problem, we can easily identify and provide the proper counseling.”
It’s easy to see why
For more information about the NexTraq Fleet Tracking solution or to read other customer success stories, please visit: http://www.nextraq.com/fleet-management-resources/case-studies/ or call us at: 800.358.6178.
# # #
Established in 2000, NexTraq provides the leading GPS fleet tracking solution in the telematics industry. The NexTraq® solution is a cloud-based application that enables service and distribution businesses to optimize fleet operations while reducing operational costs and maximizing revenue. Based in
Founded in 1938 by
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/11/prweb11298470.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11