ENP Newswire - 15 January 2014 Release date- 14012014 - In December 2013 , the external assets and external liabilities of the Bank of Lithuania increased by LTL 41.3 million and LTL 14.2 million respectively. At the end of the month these indicators were equal to LTL 20.6 billion and LTL 69.7 million respectively. The above data was released today by the Statistics Department of the Economics and Financial Stability Service of the Bank of Lithuania . For more information see the Bank of Lithuania's Statistical release. Comprehensive data is presented on the website of the Bank of Lithuania .
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation