ATHENS, Tenn. , Jan. 15, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Athens Bancshares Corporation (Nasdaq:AFCB) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.05 per outstanding share of common stock. The dividend will be paid on or about February 14, 2014 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on January 31, 2014 . Athens Bancshares Corporation is the parent holding company of Athens Federal Community Bank , a federally-chartered, FDIC -insured savings bank organized in 1934. The Bank is headquartered in Athens, Tennessee and provides financial services to individuals, families and businesses through its seven offices located in southeast Tennessee . CONTACT: Jeffrey L. Cunningham President and Chief Executive Officer (423) 745-1111 Source: Athens Bancshares Corporation
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'