The CarSync live showcase demonstrated the update of an Intel Tizen IVI Head Unit leveraging a Vector FBL to then update a Client ECU (
The showcase also highlighted one of CarSync’s main components, the CarSync Release Package Tool (CRPT), which includes Arynga’s proprietary file differential technology which has been proven in Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Tier One supplier benchmark tests to be the leader in optimizing software or firmware update time and reduced memory footprint. The demonstration also included CarSync’s fully operational cloud-based infrastructure, highlighting its distributed and scalable architecture, and robust Over-The-Air (OTA) Firmware and Software file management capability.
Arynga delivers innovative vehicle software management solutions to the automotive industry. Our flagship product CarSync, is the most reliable, efficient, and intelligent platform for remotely updating and maintaining vehicle software and firmware. CarSync ensures the integrity of embedded systems for the lifetime of the vehicle, reducing recall rates caused by software glitches, and in effect, saves vehicle OEMs and Tier One Supplier’s time and money, while improving customer satisfaction.
About Vector Group:
For more information on Arynga and CarSync, visit our website at www.arynga.com.
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and
Ph. (248) 504-6447
Fax. (248) 449-9704
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock