At the Extra General Meeting of Arcam AB on December 6, 2013 , the shareholders decided upon a split with conditions 4:1, whereby one share is replaced by four share. The record date for the split is set to January 23, 2014 . Last day of trading before the split is Monday on January 20, 2014 . First day of trading after the split is Tuesday on January 21, 2014 . After the implementation of the split, Arcam will have a total of 18,341,632 outstanding shares. Record date for the share split is set to January 23, 2014 . Information from Securities Register Centre about the implemented split is expected to be sent out to investors on January 27, 2014 . The above information has been made public in accordance with the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was published on January 16, 2014 . For further information please contact: Magnus RenÉ, CEO Arcam AB Tel: 46 31 710 32 00, alt. cell: 46 702 79 89 99 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Arcam provides a cost-efficient Additive Manufacturing solution for production of metal components. The technology offers freedom in design combined with excellent material properties and high productivity. Arcam’s market is global with customers mainly in the orthopedic and aerospace industries. The company was founded in 1997 and is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm, Sweden . Head office and production facilities are located in MÖlndal, Sweden . Support offices are located in the US, UK , Italy and China . _________________________________________________________________________ _______________ Arcam AB • KrokslÄtts Fabriker 27A • SE-431 37 MÖlndal, Sweden • 46-31 -710 32 00 • www.arcam.com This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com http://news.cision.com/arcam/r/arcam-implements-a-share-split-with-conditions-4-1,c9521678 The following files are available for download: http://mb.cision.com/Main/5885/9521678/200257.pdf
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?