The Aptina ASX350AT is a 1/5-inch optical format SOC, with VGA resolution output that provides excellent lowlight performance. These specifications make it ideal for vehicle manufacturers designing cost effective rear view camera (RVC) systems to comply with potential requirements from the NHTSA. It supports NTSC/PAL interfaces and features dynamic overlay capability, an on-chip temperature sensor for system feedback and additional optical pixels to assist lens alignment during camera manufacturing. The ASX350AT SOC imaging solution allows integrators to rapidly design rear view camera systems without needing additional processors.
The Aptina AR0140AT is a 1/4-inch, 1-megapixel high-performance image sensor that provides tier-1 auto manufacturers with high dynamic range (HDR) capture of up to 96dB or linear capture, and a low light sensitive 3.0-m pixel with Aptina™ DR-PIX™ technology. The on-chip statistics engine and temperature monitoring improves overall camera system control and protection. When combined with
The ASX350AT and the AR0140AT are AEC-Q100 qualified with an operating temperature range of -40ºC to +105ºC and are in production now.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?