HipShotDot helps gamers aim faster, earn more points and get the jump on fellow shooters in multi-player matches. HipShotDot, which works with every popular gaming console, is a patented, USB-powered LED aiming assist device that attaches temporarily to a gamer's screen.
The first-of-its-kind gaming accessory was invented by
"With the level of competition increasing every year, we are aiming to improve gamers' performance and overall gaming experience," said Murphy. "Think concepts like controllers designed specifically for the size of your hands and the potential for internal control mechanisms that offer the ultimate precision gaming experience."
In first-person shooter video games, where the environment rotates around a static aim point, the HipShotDot enhances the user's vision of their crosshairs, making aiming faster. In first-person shooter games, every split-second counts, whether it's to beat a difficult level in a campaign or earn extra points in multi-player matches.
The HipShotDot is available online at airdropgaming.com and through several national retailers with an MSRP of
Keywords for this news article include: AirDrop Gaming.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW