! Riyadh , Rabi'I 13, 1435, Jan 14, 2014 , SPA -- Advanced Petrochemical Company achieved net profits amounting to SR 556.86 million for the fiscal Year 2013, compared to SR 328.24 million for the same period of the year 2012, up 69.65%. In a statement issued today, the Company pointed out that dividends per share within 12 months amounted to SR 3.4 compared to SR 2 for the same period of the year 2012. --SPA 11:22 LOCAL TIME 08:22 GMT All Rights Reversed for Saudi Press Agency Provided by Syndigate.info , an Albawaba.com company
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'