BEIJING , January 15 , SinoCast -- The People's Bank of China (PBOC) revealed increase of CNY 8.89 trillion for CNY loans in 2013, with the growth CNY 687.9 billion more than a year ago. M2 rose 13.6%. By the end of 2013, loan balances in local and foreign currencies had been CNY 76.63 trillion , hiking 13.9% from a year earlier. CNY loan balances had been CNY 71.9 trillion , rising 14.1%. In December alone, CNY loans increased CNY 482.5 billion , with the growth CNY 27.9 billion than a year ago. By the end of 2013, loan balances in foreign currencies had been USD 776.9 billion , hiking 13.7%. In the full year, loans in foreign currencies increased USD 93.5 billion .
Most Popular Stories
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Shipwright Jobs Offered in N.C.