BEIJING , January 15 , SinoCast -- The People's Bank of China (PBOC) revealed increase of CNY 8.89 trillion for CNY loans in 2013, with the growth CNY 687.9 billion more than a year ago. M2 rose 13.6%. By the end of 2013, loan balances in local and foreign currencies had been CNY 76.63 trillion , hiking 13.9% from a year earlier. CNY loan balances had been CNY 71.9 trillion , rising 14.1%. In December alone, CNY loans increased CNY 482.5 billion , with the growth CNY 27.9 billion than a year ago. By the end of 2013, loan balances in foreign currencies had been USD 776.9 billion , hiking 13.7%. In the full year, loans in foreign currencies increased USD 93.5 billion .
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter