Every year, the Consumer Electronics Show descends on
“When T-Mobile decided they wanted to shake things up in the mobile industry, doing things like getting rid of contracts and offering to pay early termination fees, it was a great day for consumers,” said Hope. We’re talking about an industry that has been incredibly monopolistic and set in its ways for a long time now, but once T-Mobile made the first move, other carriers had to follow suit or risk getting left behind.”
To read the full review please visit http://v41.net/2014/01/what-ces-2014-means-for-mobile-users/.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11490427.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'