WebMeUp, the company behind the same-name online SEO platform, announced several important updates to the Analytics and Backlink Management modules. Launched in
*The new features*
Today WebMeUp team announced the following functionality updates:
1) Faster connection to Google Analytics
WebMeUp lets users connect and synchronize projects with their Google Analytics accounts and thus lets them get various statistics for organic visits, bounce rates and plenty of other information on user behavior. From now on, WebMeUp users will faster and easier get data from the most popular analytics service.
2) Improved Backlink Management
Users can now see which backlink sources they share with competitors. If a competitor has a great linking page, a user can put it on their backlink management list with a single click and arrange the link placement later.
3) Seznam.cz - a search engine for users targeting Czech markets, has been added to WebMeUp
4) Minor enhancements include:
• Starting from this version users can tag keywords at the moment of adding them to projects;
• In the “Projects”, “SEO factors” and “Competitors” modules users will see how many website pages are indexed by
• Improved structure analysis for large websites;
• WebMeUp has started processing pages with a rare .cfm extension.
“We received lots of positive feedback after the launch of Google Analytics module in WebMeUp in 2013. And ever since we wanted to make WebMeUp integration with this powerful and data-rich SEO analytics tool even more helpful for our end users”, says Alexandra Shkalikova, Communications Manager, WebMeUp.
“Not long ago, WebMeUp developers found a way to bypass Google’s requests for manual verification which let us make synchronization with Google Analytics quicker and easier. All WebMeUp users will thus get all-embracing analytics data in no time,” continues Alexandra.
*WebMeUp pricing plans*
WebMeUp also provides flexible Custom plans which are designed to fit the needs of each and every user. Customers specify the number of projects, pages, keywords and competitors’ backlinks they need and get the best offer. For more information on WebMeUp pricing plans, go to http://webmeup.com/plans.html.
Stay in the know of the coming WebMeUp updates by following the company on Twitter @WebMeUpSEO, Facebook fb.me/WebMeUpSEO and Google Plus gplus.to/WebMeUp.
WebMeUp is the all-in-one online SEO solution which follows the latest technology trends and provides users with more fresh and actionable SEO data at a lower price. The company is ambitious to make WebMeUp the most affordable online SEO solution. A free 15-day trial is available to everyone at the official website http://webmeup.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11487518.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'