TIME: 2 p.m. EVENT: The Brookings Institution holds a book discussion on "The Dollar's Role in the International Monetary System," to coincide with the launch of "The Dollar Trap: How the U.S. Dollar Tightened Its Grip on Global Finance." PARTICIPANTS: author Eswar Prasad , senior fellow at Brookings; Luis Alberto Moreno , president of The Inter-American Development Bank ; Tim Adams , president and CEO of The Institute of International Finance ; Sri Mulyani Indrawati , managing director of the World Bank ; and David Wessel , founding director of the Hutchins Center on Fiscal and Monetary Policy at Brookings DATE: January 15, 2014 LOCATION: Brookings Institution , 1775 Massachusetts Avenue NW , Falk Auditorium , Washington, D.C. CONTACT: 202-797-6105, firstname.lastname@example.org ; http://www.brookings.edu
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?