CALGARY, ALBERTA --(Marketwired - Jan. 14, 2014 ) - Tanager Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE:TAN) ("Tanager") is pleased to announce that it has engaged Noble Investment Corp. ("Noble") to provide investor relations and shareholder communications services. The initial term of the consulting agreement (the "Agreement") entered into by Tanager and Noble is for a three (3) month period which will be automatically renewed for an additional nine (9) month period unless otherwise terminated by Tanager or Noble. Noble will receive a monthly fee of $6,000 . In addition, subject to the TSX Venture Exchange (the "Exchange") approval, Noble shall be granted 400,000 stock options (each an "Option"). Each Option will entitle its holder thereof to purchase one (1) common share of the share capital of Tanager (each a "Common Share") at a price of $0.10 per Common Share. The Options will vest quarterly over a period of one year. The Options are subject to the terms and conditions of Tanager's stock option plan. The Agreement is subject to acceptance of applicable filings with the Exchange. Noble is a Calgary -based investor relations consulting firm, located at Suite #240, 610 - 6th Ave. S.W. Calgary, AB T2P 0S5. Attention: Mr. Dan M. Patience , Tel: 403 262-7111 Fax: 403 995-0789. Tanager Energy Inc. is a Lethbridge, Alberta based corporation engaged in the exploration for oil and gas and minerals. The Corporation's common shares are listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the trading symbol "TAN". Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange ) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Tanager Energy Inc. John Squarek BSc , P. Eng ., MBA President and Chief Executive Officer 403-388-0969 firstname.lastname@example.org www.tanagerenergy.com Source: Tanager Energy Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11