Taiwanese company's earnings are likely to expand this year and next year. According to Katherine Hu , Merrill Lynch , The country's macro economic outlook has been unexciting, though they expect companies under their coverage to continue to record double digit earnings growth during the period. The United States (US) bank projected that the nation's overall corporate earnings is likely to increase 18% this year and 10% next year, with a dividend yield ratio of 3.5%.
Most Popular Stories
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law