% chg: -30.0%
Shares of the maker of an experimental treatment for a liver disorder have been falling as investors worry about complications.
The maker of computer chips rose after
The video game seller's shares fell after it reduced its profit expectation for the fourth quarter of 2013. Weak sales of games for older consoles hurt sales, and new technology threatens the future.
Most Popular Stories
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week