Notice Type: Sources Sought Notice
Subject: SOURCES SOUGHT: Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) Precursors for Oxford FlexALRPT
Classification Code: 66 - Instruments & laboratory equipment
Solicitation Number: AMD-14-SS08
Place of Performance Country: US
ALD chemical precursors are special chemicals for growing thin film materials in Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) for Nanofabrication. CNST is using an Oxford FlexALRPT instrument to serve its users with a variety of applications including conformal, high k material, multi-layer coatings. Chemical precursors are consumable and key parts for ALD processes, which need to be refilled periodically. In addition, the required precursor bubbler shall meet the physical and process specifications of our tool manufacturer, Oxford.
The required ALD precursors meet the following minimum requirements:
1. Source materials a. Trimethylmethylcyclopentadienyl Platinum; b. Trimethylaluminum; c. Hafnium Ethylmethylamide; d. Precursor bubblers for each source material above, compatible with Oxford FlexALRPT ALD
2. Purity (Electronic Grade) a. >97 %
3. Certificate of Analysis a. MSDS and other chemical analysis results shall be provided.
4. Container (Bubbler) a. 1 bubbler is required for each source material. b. The bubbler must have male 1/4" VCR connections. c. The bubbler must be electrically compatible with the Oxford FlexALRPT ALD. d. The bubbler must physically fit in the space and connect to the Oxford FlexALRPT ALD without modification.
NIST is seeking responses from all responsible sources, including large, foreign, and small businesses. Small businesses are defined under the associated NAICS code for this effort, 334516, as those domestic sources having 500 employees or less. Please include your company's size classification and socio-economic status in any response to this notice.
Companies that manufacture ALD precursors are requested to email a detailed report describing their abilities to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the response date for this sources sought notice. The report should include achievable specifications and any other information relevant to your product or capabilities. Also, the following information is requested to be provided as part of the response to this sources sought notice:
1. Name of the company that manufactures the system components for which specifications are provided.
2. Name of company(s) that are authorized to sell the system components, their addresses, and a point of contact for the company (name, phone number, fax number and email address).
3. Indication of number of days, after receipt of order that is typical for delivery of such systems.
4. Indication of whether each instrument for which specifications are sent to email@example.com is currently on one or more GSA Federal Supply Schedule contracts and, if so, the GSA FSS contract number(s).
5. Any other relevant information that is not listed above which the Government should consider in developing its minimum specifications and finalizing its market research.
Point of contact
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy