Contract award: automation control incoming and outgoing mail. The Board wishes to automate. Managing incoming and outgoing mail In a 1. phase, the processing of incoming and outgoing correspondence addressed together with some specific scanning applications. It is this stage that is the subject of the assignment. The subject of the contract is in other words: - The supply and operational set of two scanners with accompanying scanning software and supports a Document Management System (DMS), - Set up the processing of invoices (OCR, metadata, ...) and digitally transfer it to the accounting system, - Set up the processing of the provincial tax returns (OCR, metadata, ...) and digitally transfer it to the load application, - Setting up a ranking within the DMS for the scanned files with their metadata, - Maintenance contract, - Training. The commission is made up of items on which the award will all be assigned. To the same tenderer A non mandatory variant requested, namely a DMS supported by Big Data / NOSQL technology. Total final value of contract(s): 607
Contractor address :
Agency : Provincie Oost-Vlaanderen Gouvernementstraat 1 For the attention of:
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels