ITEM 8.01 Other Events On January 14, 2014 , Sallie Mae, Inc. , in its capacity as administrator, furnished to the applicable remarketing agents a preliminary remarketing memorandum (the "Remarketing Memorandum") for distribution to certain qualified institutional buyers for purposes of remarketing the SLM Student Loan Trust 2004-1 Class A-6 Reset Rate Notes. The Remarketing Memorandum included tables which provide a description of the SLM Student Loan Trust 2004-1 student loan pool as of November 30, 2013 . These tables are attached as an exhibit to this current report. ITEM 9.01 Financial Statements, Pro Forma Financial Statements and Exhibits (a) Not applicable (b) Not applicable (c) Not applicable (d) Exhibits 99.1 Tables showing SLM Student Loan Trust 2004-1 Pool Information as of November 30, 2013 .
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South