ITEM 8.01 Other Events On January 14, 2014 , Sallie Mae, Inc. , in its capacity as administrator, furnished to the applicable remarketing agents a preliminary remarketing memorandum (the "Remarketing Memorandum") for distribution to certain qualified institutional buyers for purposes of remarketing the SLM Student Loan Trust 2004-10 Class A-6A, Class A-6B, Class A-7A and Class A-7B Reset Rate Notes. The Remarketing Memorandum included tables which provide a description of the SLM Student Loan Trust 2004-10 student loan pool as of November 30, 2013 . These tables are attached as an exhibit to this current report. ITEM 9.01 Financial Statements, Pro Forma Financial Statements and Exhibits (a) Not applicable (b) Not applicable (c) Not applicable (d) Exhibits 99.1 Tables showing SLM Student Loan Trust 2004-10 Pool Information as of November 30, 2013 .
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4