STOCKHOLM --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Moody’s has placed on review for downgrade SBAB Bank’s A2 long-term issuer and senior unsecured ratings, P-1 short-term rating, A3 subordinate rating, (P)Baa2 junior subordinate rating, and Ba1(hyb) preferred stock rating. The rating review reflects Moody’s view that the bank’s standalone credit strength faces challenges, particularly with regards to profitability, the success of recently-offered new products and a capital position sensitive to relatively small changes in asset quality. SBAB will engage in discussions with Moody’s within the next few months with a view to resolve the review. SBAB offers residential mortgages and saving products through the Internet and telephone, and also grants loans to the corporate sector and housing associations. By offering products and services that challenge and simplify, SBAB contributes to increased competition in the Swedish market. The company was founded in 1985 and is wholly owned by the Swedish Government. In 2012, the company’s lending volume amounted to SEK 255.9 billion and the deposit volume to SEK 27.7 billion . SBAB Bank has about 470 employees, of whom approximately 200 work at the headquarters in Stockholm . Learn more at www.sbab.se/english SBAB: Per Tunestam Treasurer +46 708 744 841 email@example.com This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com SBAB Bank AB Source: SBAB Bank AB
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?