DOHA : Qatar Islamic Bank (QIB) has announced it will provide Qatari nationals 100 percent financing for subscription to the initial public offering (IPO) of Mesaieed Petrochemical Holding Company (MPHC). The move is aimed at supporting the government, following a directive issued by the Emir H H Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani to encourage Qataris to invest in the country's future and save for the long-term, a QIB statement said yesterday. QIB is offering financing to all Qataris, and all members of the family are eligible for this offer. Up to 100 percent of subscription can be financed through the bank at highly competitive rates. Qataris can subscribe or find out more about the offer by visiting any of the following branches: Al Gharrafa - Al Rayyan - Salwa Road - Al Sadd – Airport – Al Wakrah – Al Khor - Fanar - Muaither - Al Khretiyat - Barwa - Mesaieed – Dukhan – Modern Doha - Hamad Al Kabeer Street (Private Banking) - C Ring (Tamayuz and Ladies' centres) The bank has also dedicated key branches to accept applications in the evenings to make it more convenient to customers. They are Al Gharrafa - Al Sadd - Salwa Road - Al Matar - Al Rayyan - Al Wakrah – Muaither, QIB said. The peninsula
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'