Contract award: Programming services of packaged software products This contract is for the concession of the right to use the software Millennium, by the Holder at INIST-CNRS in the framework of its library management system, to manage its acquisitions documents (journals, reports, theses , conferences, books, academic works, in paper or electronic form) and services (online access), to ensure the cataloging and circulation. The package includes the base system and SUDOC Millennium ERM Modules and Scoping. The granting of the right to use the software Millennium includes monitoring software and documentation updates firmware Millennium. Total final value of contract(s): 205
Contractor address : 2nd floor Beaux Lane House Mercer Street Lower Dublin 2
Agency : DÉlÉgation Centre Est du CNRS 17 rue
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'