Menlo Park, CA (PRWEB) January 14, 2014 500 Startups alumni, Markerly , announced that they have secured a seed round of financing led by Silicon Valley super angel Massy Mehdipour. Markerly is a content automation platform co-founded by chief executive, Sarah Ware and is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA. Markerly has also received investment from 500 Startups, an early stage seed fund based in Mountain View, CA and New York angels. “With the ratio of women versus men in tech I’m really fortunate to be able to receive investment from a self-made woman that has already experienced successful exits from tech companies she’s built from the ground-up,” says chief executive Sarah Ware . 30% of advertising budgets are currently allocated to content marketing, and more than 60% of marketers plan to increase their budgets in 2014.* “People see the benefits of content marketing but it used to be unscalable,” Rahf Noor, Markerly’s CTO explains. “Our technology takes the scalability issue out of content marketing. Advertisers and Marketers need content on demand and our platform can process these requests immediately with accuracy.” Markerly currently manages a network of influential bloggers in several verticals. Having had success in influencer marketing, Markerly is currently piloting several new programs with select companies and will be expanding their content automation services soon. For details on pilot information, please contact brands(at)markerly(dot)com. Contact Information: Markerly 111 Independence Drive , Menlo Park, CA , 94025 201-450-7106 http://www.markerly.com Editors Note: * Refers to Research Reported from Content Marketing Institute Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11486372.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?