Levine Leichtman Capital Partners ("LLCP"), a Los Angeles -based private equity firm, announced that it has partnered with management to complete the acquisition of Polyform Products Company . According to a release, based in Elk Grove Village, Illinois , Polyform is a developer, manufacturer and marketer of polymer clay products worldwide. Polyform's Sculpey and Premo ! oven-bake craft clays are the chosen brands by professional artisans and clay hobbyists for jewelry making and crafting projects. Polyform's products are sold in over 6,200 arts and crafts and big box retail locations worldwide including Michaels Stores, Wal-Mart , Jo-Ann Fabrics and Hobby Lobby . Polyform is the fourth investment from Levine Leichtman Capital Partners SBIC Fund, L.P. , a $225 million private equity fund. According to Lauren Leichtman , Co-Founder and CEO of LLCP, "Polyform is a truly unique company offering a diverse portfolio of polymer clay products to meet the needs of the most discerning artisan as well as beginners to the craft clay hobby. We are excited to partner with Denice Steinmann and the rest of the Polyform senior management team and look forward to continuing to introduce innovative products for its creative customers." Denice Steinmann , Polyform's Chief Executive Officer, commented, "I am very excited about partnering with LLCP as the company seeks to further strengthen its market position and advance in its next stage of growth. LLCP has a long history of being a value-added partner to its portfolio companies and I look forward to leveraging their strategic, financial and M&A expertise." Polyform was advised by Third Coast Capital Advisors in Chicago . Senior debt financing was provided by Madison Capital Funding. Levine Leichtman Capital Partners is a Los Angeles, California - based investment firm that manages institutional investment capital through private equity partnerships, distressed debt and leveraged loan funds. More information: www.llcp.com ((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?