Jennifer Lopez is out promoting her return to "American Idol" and one of her first stops was the "Tonight Show with Jay Leno."
The Latina entrepreneur showed up in a snug black lace and leather dress looking fabulous.
Lopez tweeted this photo of the two of them from yesterday's interview.
Always one to have a game plan to promote anything new, Lopez revealed her upcoming single, "Same Girl," will premiere on "Idol" on Thursday, Jan. 16.
Lopez said the video was filmed "guerilla style" in her old neighborhood in the Bronx, Castle Hill. Fans and people from the neighborhood began following her as she shot the video, and ended up being in the video, she said.
Leno playfully showed Lopez's very first appearance on "The Tonight Show" when she was out promoting "Selena."
Watch that clip here:
Here is Lopez talking with Leno about filming the "Same Girl" video:
And finally, here is the teaser that JLo released on Sunday, Jan. 12:
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say