Jennifer Lopez is out promoting her return to "American Idol" and one of her first stops was the "Tonight Show with Jay Leno."
The Latina entrepreneur showed up in a snug black lace and leather dress looking fabulous.
Lopez tweeted this photo of the two of them from yesterday's interview.
Always one to have a game plan to promote anything new, Lopez revealed her upcoming single, "Same Girl," will premiere on "Idol" on Thursday, Jan. 16.
Lopez said the video was filmed "guerilla style" in her old neighborhood in the Bronx, Castle Hill. Fans and people from the neighborhood began following her as she shot the video, and ended up being in the video, she said.
Leno playfully showed Lopez's very first appearance on "The Tonight Show" when she was out promoting "Selena."
Watch that clip here:
Here is Lopez talking with Leno about filming the "Same Girl" video:
And finally, here is the teaser that JLo released on Sunday, Jan. 12:
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March