Jeffery Bowden has joined the Illinois Bankers Association as Senior Banking Advisor. According to a release, Bowden will focus on serving IBA members and prospective members in the Greater Chicagoland Area. Bowden has served the industry in many capacities, primarily over 25 years in the financial institutions group with LaSalle Bank N. A . and its acquirer, Bank of America . IBA President and CEO Linda Koch said, "We are thrilled to have Jeff join our IBA Membership team. His longevity in the business and knowledge of the industry will be tremendous assets in serving our current members and securing new ones." The Illinois Bankers Association is a trade association. ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules