TOKYO , Jan. 15 -- ( Kyodo ) _ The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond moved higher Wednesday morning, reflecting a rise in U.S. Treasury yields overnight and Tokyo stocks' rebound in the morning. The yield on the No. 332, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended morning interdealer trading at 0.660 percent, up 0.010 percentage point from Tuesday's close. The price of the March futures contract for 10-year bonds was down 0.10 point to 144.24 on the Tokyo Stock Exchange .
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation