iWALK, designer and manufacturer of superior Apple and smartphone accessories in over 40 countries, unveils the Supreme 2600, a universal backup battery with Micro USB flex charging arm and USB port to charge 2 devices simultaneously.
The Supreme 2600 is covered with an easy-to-grip, soft-touch finish. It also ships pre-charged—as does the entire iWALK lineup—so it's ready to use right out of the box. Plus, it's sleek and compact, making it small enough to fit in a pocket or purse.
iWALK's Supreme 2600 comes in black and white and is currently available for
For more information on iWALK’s entire line of portable charging solutions and mobile accessories, email info(at)iwalkusa(dot)com or call them toll free at 1.855.MY.iWALK.
Successfully sold in more than 40 countries, iWALK manufactures and develops innovative products, including docking and universal batteries, power cases, chargers, Bluetooth speakers and keyboards, and stereo headsets. Their U.S. Headquarters was established in 2011 and they launched their brand at CES 2012. For 2 consecutive years, they have received the prestigious iBrand Award, given to only 20 companies worldwide. They were also awarded 'Best Batteries of Show' at CTIA 2013.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11457585.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset