Technology is transforming the way companies do business. So says
Pronounced “INT-lee”, this tech-friendly abbreviation for "intelligently" says it all.
“This is a totally new enterprise resource planning
“Retailers, online businesses, fulfillment centers and companies in a range of other industries have reported operating at peak efficiency, raising their profitability levels and experiencing greater peace of mind after switching over to an INTLY-based system.”
That is because INTLY is capable of managing front and backend processes for them.
“With INTLY, the backend of your business is covered: from logistics and fulfillment to accounting and inventory management. We also help improve frontend processes with a list of services that includes POS, ecommerce catalog, content and customer relationship management.”
INTLY is a high-functioning, fully-integrated, private, cloud-based software system.
“Since INTLY’s available online, it’s accessible from any internet-enabled device.”
But that’s not the only perk. A quick list of just a few of the benefits to using INTLY includes:
• Broad, cross-industry application
• Low monthly
• Custom configurations which eliminate bloat
• Fully-integrated, intelligent inventory management platforms
• Seamless updating which reduces the potential for integration failure
“Basically,” says Saxby, “what business clients get from us is a high-quality, cloud-hosted product we manage on their behalf, even handling integrations and updates. That alone eliminates the need for servers and reduces their IT overhead.”
“It also limits their potential for integration failure. That’s one problem lots of small- to medium-sized businesses face. If they don’t update their integrations, there’s no way for system components to talk to one another.”
Learn more online at INTLY.com. Please direct press or media inquiries to WebProvise, INTLY’s digital marketing agency of choice: 1 (800) 381-0027.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/cloud/based/prweb11423016.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit