Item 3.01(a). Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satisfy a Continued Listing Rule or Standard; Transfer of Listing. On January 8, 2014 Inter Parfums, Inc. (the "Company") filed a Current Report on Form 8-K, which disclosed that the Company had been advised that one of its directors, Serge Rosinoer , passed away, and on the same day notified Nasdaq OMX of such event. It also disclosed in such report that as the result of the death of Mr. Rosinoer , the Company would not be in compliance with the requirement of the majority of independent directors rule, Nasdaq Rule 5605(b)(1). The Company also disclosed that it intends to comply with the cure period stated in Rule 5605(b)(1)(A), to have a majority of independent directors by the earlier of one year or its next annual meeting of shareholders. On January 13, 2014 , Inter Parfums, Inc. received a notice from the Nasdaq Staff confirming that it had been notified by the Company of the death of Mr. Rosinoer , confirming that as the result of the death of Mr. Rosinoer the Company is not in compliance with Nasdaq Rule 5605(b) for continued listing on Nasdaq, and further confirming that the Company has until the earlier of its next annual meeting of shareholders or January 5, 2015 to comply with this rule for continued Nasdaq listing as permitted in Rule 5605(b)(1)(A).
Most Popular Stories
- Diplomatic, Financial Fix Sought for Ukraine Crisis
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Las Vegas Casino Wants 'Blackout Drunk' Gambler to Pony up $500,000
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Staples Closing Stores, Moving Online
- Stocks Get Green Light on Weekly Jobless Claims
- Costco Revenue Up, Profits Down in Q2
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?