ENP Newswire - 14 January 2014 Release date- 13012014 - Geniki Bank announces that its Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders, held on 13.1.2014 at 10:00, was attended by shareholders representing 68,278,415 shares out of total of 68,322,221 shares, namely 99.94% of share capital. The General Meeting resolved the following: 1. Elected new Board of Directors for a three years' tenure and designated four independent non executive members, in accordance with the provisions of Law 3016/2002, as currently in force. The composition of the new Board of Directors is as follows: Michael Sallas Georgios Liakopoulos Nikolaos Karamouzis Lampros Papakonstantinou Alexios Adamopoulos Independent Non-Executive Member Konstantinos Georgiou Georgios Mandakas Pantelis Mavrodopoulos Independent Non-Executive Member Martha Barka Solomon Berachas Independent Non Executive Member Michail Sidiropoulos Independent Non Executive Member Sotirios Syrmakezis 2. Approved the execution of an agreement for the transfer of the total shares of Millennium AEDAK, from Piraeus Bank (seller) to the Bank (purchaser), as well as a legal advisory agreement of the Vice Chairman of BoD, Mr. Georgios Liakopoulos , as General Counsel to the Bank's Management, in accordance with article 23a, c.l. 2190/1920.
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes