First General Bank , Rowland Heights , announced that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.35 ( thirty five cents ) per common share, payable on January 3, 2014 , to stockholders of record at the close of business on December 18 . "This is First General Bank's third consecutive annual cash dividend in the Bank's young history," noted President and Chief Executive Officer Cliff Hsu . "The Bank continued to achieve record earnings in 2013. Our strong balance sheet and positive profitability outlook allow us to provide an increase of dividend payment by 40 percent, as compared to last year, while also preserving financial and operational resources to grow the Bank, and enhancing value for shareholders." First General Bank is a bank. ((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels