BEIJING , January 14 , SinoCast -- China Everbright Bank's joint-global coordinator exercised part of the green shoe options to issue 400 million H-shares, accounting for about 7.9% of the initially-issued scale. This will lift the total number of H-shares issued via this IPO hit 6.24 billion and the raised capital to about USD 3.2 billion . Since its listing last December 20 , affected by the overall market situation and weakness of banking stocks recently, Everbright Bank's H-share price dropped a little. By January 12 , the H-share closed at HKD 3.95 a share, down 0.75% over the issuance price of HKD 3.98 a share.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence