Hands-free and distraction-free driving is now possible with ETA Bot, a new iPhone App available today exclusively in the iTunes
ETA Bot saves frequent contacts and destinations and provides a simple interface to quickly mix and match to start a trip. Whether driving, cycling, or walking, ETA Bot will calculate the ETA based on current location, destination, and mode of travel. Once determined, a text message will be sent to the contact chosen indicating ETA and, optionally, current location. ETA Bot will continue to monitor progress and automatically send updates when running late.
The NHTSA reports that at any given daylight moment across America, approximately 660,000 drivers are using cell phones or manipulating electronic devices while driving, a number that has held steady since 2010. “The hope is that by creating ETA Bot we can put a dent in that number.” said
ETA Bot is now available free in the U.S., with other regions coming soon.
Please visit http://www.etabot.com for more information on ETA Bot. Alclov Apps is an independent app developer focusing on location-based apps.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/eta-gps-driving/teen-locator/prweb11482064.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Menendez Introduces Tough Sanctions Against Russia
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Republican Jolly Wins Fla. Special Election
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- World Wide Web Turns 25
- Clarke Replaces Perez at Eastman Kodak
- Vestas Ramps Up Hiring to Build Wind Turbines
- Obama Seeks Overtime Pay for Salaried Workers
- Justin Bieber Comes Between Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez