ENP Newswire - 14 January 2014 Release date- 13012014 - From 1 February 2014 cease Equa bank also charge management fees for mortgage loans all clients who have drawn at Equa bank mortgages since the start of the provision in 2011 to 15 April 2013 . Since April last year stopped Equa bank charge this fee to all new clients and now has decided to cancel it for clients who have a mortgage with the bank prior to that date. The Bank has also decided that the fees already paid will compensate clients. Canceling the fee and compensation to clients is part of the strategy, the Bank announced last week. ' Since its entry into the market itself as a bank for which clients are in the first place. Cancellation fee for the administration of mortgages and their repayment is therefore a logical step in our strategy, 'says the director of credit products Equa bank Ondrej hook. ' a way of compensating the client will be informed individually in February, 'he adds. Equa bank last week launched a unique campaign 'We're going fees'. Within it are bank clients who pay or pay their bank charges for maintaining consumer credit, now have a chance to get their money back without any litigation. If you decide to convert your existing consumer credit to Equa bank, the bank pays them an average level of fees paid for credit to their bank account. Bank clients can immediately obtain refinancing fees back to 1500 crowns, which is the amount that the average value paid by clients Equa bank loans administration that paid their original loan providers before refinancing (the average fee 49Kc/mesic, the average duration of the converted loan 30 months - total 1.459Kc, after rounding 1.500 million).
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4