The law firm has recruited Charles July as a partner in its energy, infrastructure and project finance practice in London . He was previously at Watson, Farley & Williams , where he was a partner and former head of its projects, commodities and export finance group in London . Prior to that, he was head of the energy and infrastructure team at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder