TORONTO _ Corus Entertainment Inc. (TSX:CRJ.B) is raising its monthly dividend by 6.9 per cent. The dividend increase, which goes into effect on Feb. 28 , was announced along with the radio, television and animation company's first-quarter financial results. The Toronto -based company reported it had 65 cents per share of adjusted earnings, which was three cents per share ahead of analyst estimates. Corus's revenue for the three months ended Nov. 30 was $226 million , up from $209 million a year earlier and just short of estimates.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign