Patients with congestive heart failure (CHF) often experience severe, draining fatigue. Hopkinsmedicine.org says that CHF “means the heart does not pump as well as it should to meet the body’s oxygen demands, often due to heart diseases such as cardiomyopathy or cardiovascular disease (2).” The heartfailurematters.org website elaborates on this, saying that “People with heart failure may feel tired all the time and have difficulty performing daily activities such as walking, climbing stairs or carrying groceries. Exercise intolerance and fatigue are often the most common symptoms of heart failure (3).” polyDNA recommends that these patients take Gene-Eden-VIR, a natural product that was clinically proven to reduce fatigue in a study that followed
A study published on
According to the CDC, “About 5.1 million people in
polyDNA points out that there are no
A clinical study, conducted by scientists at the
“Patients that experience severe fatigue don’t have to continue suffering. We believe that individuals should ask their doctors about Gene-Eden-VIR, as the scientists from the CBCD wrote, ‘healthcare practitioners should recommend Gene-Eden-VIR as a treatment against fatigue.’” –
To learn more about Gene-Eden-VIR, and how it reduces fatigue, visit http://gene-eden-kill-virus.com/decreases-fatigue.php. All orders of Gene-Eden-VIR are completely confidential, and no information is shared or sold to any third party. Privacy is assured.
(1) What Causes Extreme Fatigue? Published on
(3) Heart Failure Matters - Extreme Fatigue.
(4) Self-care in patients with chronic heart failure. Pilot study - self-care includes problems. Published on
(5) Gene-Eden-VIR is Effective Against Fatigue: Results of a Post Marketing Clinical Study Conducted According to the FDA Guidelines. Page last updated on
polyDNA is a biotechnology company that develops dietary supplements using the unique scientific method developed by Dr.
In addition to his unique scientific method, Dr. Polansky published the highly acclaimed scientific discovery, called Microcompetition with Foreign DNA. The discovery explains how foreign DNA fragments, and specifically, DNA of latent viruses, cause most major diseases.
polyDNA developed Gene-Eden-VIR, an antiviral natural remedy that helps the immune system kill latent viruses.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11463888.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy