SHANGHAI , January 14 , SinoCast -- As Bank of Shanghai's CNY 470 million additional share issuance is close to an end, Citic Guoan Information Industry Co., Ltd. (SZSE: 000839) was reported to decide to participate to become a new institutional investor buying most shares among this issuance. Citic Guoan , one of the dometstic largest industrial subsidiaries under CITIC Group , has ever undertaken the construction of Bird's Nest stadium. Another important institutional investor Shanghai International Port (Group) , an existing shareholder of the bank, subscribed for about 330 million shares at CNY 4.6 billion to squeeze into the bank's top five shareholders.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?