cent TORONTO _ The Canadian dollar closed at 91.34 cents US, down 0.86 of a cent from Monday's close. The U.S. dollar ended the day at 109.48 cents Cdn, up 1.02 cents . Pound sterling was at C$1.7999 , up 2.28 cents and US$1.6440 , up 0.55 of a cent. The Euro closed at C$1.4977 up 1.51 cents . Quotations provided by BMO Capital Markets .
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy