Did he or didn't he?
Justin Bieber is in the news yet again, and again, it's not for his music.
The pop star allegedly threw eggs at a neighbor's home recently, which is why the L.A. County Sheriff raided his home this morning. In total 11 cop cars went to Bieber's home, according to TMZ.
The entertainment news outlet is streaming a video of an explanation of the raid. The press conference could start at any moment.
To view, click here.
So far no tweets from the Biebs.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks