Did he or didn't he?
Justin Bieber is in the news yet again, and again, it's not for his music.
The pop star allegedly threw eggs at a neighbor's home recently, which is why the L.A. County Sheriff raided his home this morning. In total 11 cop cars went to Bieber's home, according to TMZ.
The entertainment news outlet is streaming a video of an explanation of the raid. The press conference could start at any moment.
To view, click here.
So far no tweets from the Biebs.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks