Did he or didn't he?
Justin Bieber is in the news yet again, and again, it's not for his music.
The pop star allegedly threw eggs at a neighbor's home recently, which is why the L.A. County Sheriff raided his home this morning. In total 11 cop cars went to Bieber's home, according to TMZ.
The entertainment news outlet is streaming a video of an explanation of the raid. The press conference could start at any moment.
To view, click here.
So far no tweets from the Biebs.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- House Votes to Sue Obama