NINGBO , January 14 , SinoCast -- Bank of Ningbo (SZSE: 002142) intended to additionally issue not more than 366 million shares to its first and second largest shareholders at CNY 8.85 a share to raise about CNY 3.2 billion . After the move, Ningbo Development and Investment Group will directly hold approximately 428 million shares or a 13.18% stake in the bank and co-hold 694 million shares or a 21.38% stake with Ningbo Electric Power and Ningshing; OCBC Bank will hold 603.8 million shares or an 18.58% stake and co-hold 649.96 million shares or a 20.00% stake with OCBC Bank's QFII. As of September 30, 2013 , the Ningbo bank's core and first-tier capital adequacy ratio hit 9.61% and capital adequacy ratio was 12.52%.
Most Popular Stories
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law