In the recent past smartphones have been making their way into the market with the latest device being ASUS Zenfone 6, recently unveiled at the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in
The Zedfone 6 is due for release some time in the first quarter of this year.
We took a chance to compare the new Zenfone 6 phone with an already existing android smartphone from Samsung, the Galaxy Note 3.
Both devices have large displays but still hold plenty of differences as far as the specs are concerned.
First, the Galaxy Note 3 is a top-end handset while Asus Zenfone 6 will be an affordable low-cost device. Despite both devices having similarities in size and running the Android OS, buyers will have to make a choice based on various considerations.
In terms of specs, we could first look at Galaxy Note 3, which has a 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor or 1.9GHz Exynos 5 octa-core processor, 5.7-inch display with resolution of 1920 x 1080 and 386 ppi, 3GB of RAM, and 16, 32 or 64GB of internal storage (expandable to 64GB via microSD). It also has a 13-megapixel rear camera, 3200 mAh battery and runs Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, upgradable to 4.4.2 KitKat.
In regards to Asus Zenfone 6 it has a 2GHz Intel Atom Z2580 dual-core processor, a 6-inch display with resolution of 1280 x 720 and 245 ppi, 1GB of RAM, and 8 or 16GB of internal storage (as yet unspecified but expandable via microSD to 32GB). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera, 3230 mAh battery and runs Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, upgradable to Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
So, will you go with the Asus Zenfone 6 once its in the market with its lesser specs because of its affordable price tag thought to be around
The choice is yours.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Arriola Takes Charge at SoCalGas