Yerevan . Anelik Bank has offered new deposit "Dram" with 14,5% annual percentage rate, validity term - more than 2 years and payment of interests once for six months. If the validity term is more than 2 years but interests are paid once per quarter, the annual percentage rate will be 14%. As press-service of the bank reported, minimal size of the "Dram" deposit is 100 thsd AMD. The payment cards: ArCa, Cirius/Maestro, MasterCard or Visa will be delivered in line with the size of a deposit without payment for annual service and permanent balance. Card-holders will be able to use discount in more than 500 stores in Armenia and abroad. "The growth of demand to the new banking services makes us develop in this sphere and every time offer new services with convenient conditions", - Director on business development of Anelik Bank , Hayk Mkrtchyan , said. According to the Financial Rating of Armenian Banks prepared by Arminfo, as of 1 October 2013 , the volume of the time deposits in Anelik Bank amounted to 25.2 billion AMD or more than 53% out of total liabilities of the bank. The Lebanese CreditBank S.A.L. is the only shareholder of Anelik Bank .
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South