ENP Newswire - 14 January 2014 Release date- 10012014 - VANCOUVER, CANADA - Alphamin Resources Corp. (AFM: TSXV) is pleased to announce that, further to its news release of November 26, 2013 , the Company has now SEDAR filed its National Instrument technical report NI43-101. Additionally, the Company is pleased to announce that its previously announced private placement of 100,000,000 common shares (the 'Shares') for gross proceeds of $13,500,000 (the 'Private Placement') which closed on December 27, 2014 , has received final acceptance from the TSX Venture Exchange . The Shares will have a four-month hold period expiring on April 28, 2014 . Further details of the Private Placement may be found in the Company's news releases dated December 27, 2013 , December 26, 2013 and December 3, 2013 . About Alphamin Alphamin is a TSX Venture Exchange listed tin explorer and developer. The Company's strategy is to locate next generation tin assets and leverage our exploration and development expertise to create sustainable tin production. The Company's primary focus during this year is to realise the potential of the Bisie Project located in the Democratic Republic of Congo . Contact: Coresco AG Level 3, Gotthardstrasse 20 CH-6300 Zug, Switzerland Tel: +41 41 711 02 81 Email: email@example.com www.coresco.ch
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels