ENP Newswire -
Release date- 13012014 -
The year was also
Aircraft deliveries in 2013 were up for the 12th year in a row, beating the initial target and surpassing the previous record set in 2012 (588) by an additional 38 aircraft.
At 2013 year end,
During the year the A320neo surpassed 2,600 orders while strong sales of the A320ceo continued with more than 1,000 sold since the NEO was launched. The A350 XWB had significant commercial breakthroughs especially with a first order from
Signalling Airbus' successful transformation to a more agile company, 2013 was also notable for the A350 XWB first flight. Test flights are progressing well with two aircraft having accomplished over 800 flight hours. Certification is targeted for Q3 and Entry Into Service for Q4 2014. The A330 new longer range and regional variants were launched, A330 production reached a new record high of rate 10 per month and single aisle remained stable at rate 42.
In 2013, Airbus Military delivered 31 aircraft including seven A330 MRTT and two A400M for the
'I thank the
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?