OLDWICK, N.J. --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- A.M. Best Co. has withdrawn the issuer credit rating of “bbb-” of Arden Holdings, Ltd. ( Arden Holdings ) ( Bermuda ). This rating action follows the recent sale of all of Arden Holdings’ rated insurance and reinsurance operating subsidiaries to third party investors. Therefore, the associated ratings have been withdrawn for administrative purposes. The methodology used in determining these ratings is Best’s Credit Rating Methodology, which provides a comprehensive explanation of A.M. Best’s rating process and contains the different rating criteria employed in the rating process. Best’s Credit Rating Methodology can be found at www.ambest.com/ratings/methodology . A.M. Best Company is the world's oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source. For more information, visit www.ambest.com . Copyright © 2014 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. A.M. Best Co. Gale Guerra , 908-439-2200, ext. 5069 Senior Financial Analyst firstname.lastname@example.org or Robert DeRose , 908-439-2200, ext. 5453 Vice President email@example.com or Rachelle Morrow , 908-439-2200, ext. 5378 Senior Manager, Public Relations firstname.lastname@example.org or Jim Peavy , 908-439-2200, ext. 5644 Assistant Vice President, Public Relations email@example.com Source: A.M. Best Co.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels