The preferred view in GBPJPY suggests that wave 4 has completed at 168.27 and the pair has now resumed its rally to new highs above 174.82. Any pullbacks should stay above 168.27 in order for this primary view to remain valid. Alternatively, GBPJPY could stage a double correction and would still be a buy in seven swings, so our strategy remains to buy the dips in 3, 7, or 11 swings.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock